Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Long time no see

Sorryyyyyyy I haven't posted anything in a while, when I came back from my city trip, I had to do some college shopping. Unfortunately I didn't get to explore as much as I would've liked to while I was down there so no new pictures. :(

Anyway, I would just like to vent on how disturbed I feel by Dan Ouellettes' art.





First off, let me explain what I mean by "disturbed". These pictures are not things you see often, someone getting raped by demonic looking small people, someone with a vagina as a mouth. I for one am definitely not use to seeing these images and they intrigue me. They make me want to put them all over my walls and just look at them for hours, try to understand them and analyze them. I like art like this because it keeps you thinking, you never know if you really have the right definition of it. This is how all art should be, if you figure it out, what makes it interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment