Thursday, August 19, 2010

WTF??!

So I literally just discovered this artist by the name of Olivier de Sagazan and I am very intrigued yet creeped out by his sculptures.








Don't get me wrong, like I've said before, I love the creepy stuff. These sculptures are amazing to me, and if I tried to understand what was going through his head, I would most likely vomit. I can't wrap my head around such feelings.

So these sculptures make me think this man is incredibly talented and without a doubt warped (in a good way) but after I saw this video..




I feel sick, like my stomach is being given an indian burn. How did this man come up with that performance? too amazing for me, I think i can only watch it once. I'm sure to a lot of people this won't look like art but to me, it's good old chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment