Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Landscapes?

I'm not really into landscape/nature type art but these are sort of different; they have deeper meanings. They're painted by an artist by the name of Blanka Ciok. They kind of look like they were digitally created so its very interesting. Some of them really make me stop and stare, wonder what was going on in the artists head and what they must've been feeling.










Wouldn't it be wonderful to travel into an artists body? To feel what they feel, see the world how they see it. I always wonder if the world looks the same to everyone. Haha maybe that sounds stupid but if you really think about it, how could people come up with these images if they see everything the same as me? I definitely don't see those types of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment